Design and Build Your Dream House
We specialize in additions and whole house remodeling. It is common for us to approach a project from a functional perspective and rework the entire space to fit the homeowners’ lifestyle and budget. Good communication is key to understanding on both sides to ensure the space is completed how it was envisioned.
Design is where it all begins! Building a home addition can be both exciting and intimidating. At Action Builders, we believe that great planning and design eliminates those worries and creates a smooth running project. After all, this is supposed to be fun! We love what we do and we too are excited to hear your ideas. Our team will tackle your home’s challenges and uncover its potential.
While every project is unique, our experienced craftsman knows how to approach renovations with skill and respect for your existing home. From 1929 Dutch Colonials to Mid-Century modern architecture to dilapidated fixer-uppers, or fabulous new homes that need a little more, Action Builders has more than 30 years of experience to bring your ideas to life.
No design or build challenge is too great. We’ve seen it all! We have found that most of our customers have been thinking about a new great room, kitchen, game room or master bedroom for at least a year or longer. Some may have been inspired by a magazine or a friend’s recent addition. Either way, our customers are smart. They know what they want but need help putting it all together, so we start by listening.
Our designer has a keen understanding of construction and approaches your project by integrating beauty with functionality.
The preliminary design phase:
- Obtain a survey of the property to verify zoning conformance.
- Establish project goals, objectives and budget with the owner.
- Documenting the existing home with measurements and photographs.
- Explore alternative design ideas.
- Develop a feasible design concept.
- Review and approve the best design solution with the owner.
The design development phase:
- Integrate structural components.
- Incorporate building code requirements.
- Outline exterior and interior finishes.
- Refine size, shape and contents of rooms.
- Determine type, size and placement of windows and doors.
- Evaluate mechanical and electrical system requirements.
- Review project budget.
- Finalize drawings and complete construction proposal.
We work with the area’s leading product distributors.
Contact us today for a free consultation. We are as excited to imagine the possibilities as you are!